Thank You for visiting our Healthy Eating and Healthy Living site.
We created this blog because we see people are getting fatter (some are morbidly obese) and at younger age more than before. About half of all American adults have one or more preventable, diet-related chronic diseases, including cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, and overweight and obesity.
There are large body of evidence now showing that healthy eating patterns and regular physical activity can help people achieve and maintain good health and reduce the risk of chronic disease throughout all stages of the lifespan. And dropping as little as 5%-10% of your body weight can bring dramatic improvements in blood pressure, blood cholesterol, and blood sugar.
What we write about the cause(s) of obesity epidemic might seem unconventional and go against what you’ve been taught or have read or heard elsewhere. That’s fine with us, all we want is for our readers to questions everything they read or heard and to be careful with any information there are out there. If what you have read and experimented or tried have not work for you to lose the excess weight and maintain healthy life, isn’t time for you to find out what work ?
Our Mission and Purpose is to Empower People To Live A Happier and Healthier Life.
Our Goal is to provide you with scientifically proven healthy eating information and put them together for easy reading for you – because there are just too much garbage and misinformation out there about what to eat, what supplements to take, what exercises you must do in order to lose weight and become healthy. And most of these information are unscientific and are inherently driven by people looking to make money without offering any real and live changing healthy eating and healthy living solutions.
We want our readers to questions everything they read and to be careful with any information there are out there, including us, what we write in our web site and always ask yourself these simple questions and reflect on these life principles:
- Is it TRUE ?
- In TRUTH lies your greatest power. (There is nothing to fear from the truth)
- Truth is an accurate understanding of reality and it is the essential foundation for producing good outcomes.
- How much do you let what you wish to be true stand in the way of seeing what is really true ?
- The biggest mistake in your weight loss goal is not to see yourself and your health objectively.
- What do you want ? (Working out what you want, not what others wanted you to do)
- Test your current eating behavior with new reputable information so you could challenge them and find out where you were wrong.
- Wrestle with reality and reflect on what you can do to improve your health. Work with reality in order to get what you want out of life. Success is achieved by people who deeply understand reality and know how to use it to get what they want.
- Failures are largely due to not accepting and successfully dealing with all your realities.
- Figuring out for yourself what you want and how to get it is a better path to your goals.
- The Quality of your life depends on the quality of the decision you make. We can all learn to make good eating and healthy lifestyle decisions.
- Having questions is better than having answers, because it leads to more learning and personal improvement. Most learning comes via making mistakes and reflecting on them.
- Personal evolution is both the greatest accomplishment and the greatest reward. PAIN + REFLECTION = PROGRESS
- Hold yourself accountable for your own success.
- Character is the ability to get yourself to do the difficult things that produced the desired results.
- Achieving your Weight Loss Goal and living a Healthy and Happy Life is a matter of personal choice and that initially making the right choices can be difficult.
In order to achieve your healthy weight, healthy body and healthy lifestyle – you must first be TRUTHFUL to yourself. Finding the truth, regardless of what most people think, say and do – is good, so that they don’t stand in your way to achieving your goal of healthy weight, healthy body and healthy lifestyle.
Understanding what is good is obtained by looking at the way the world works and figuring out how to operate in harmony with it. But sometimes it’s not obvious and difficult to accept.
Being truthful and letting others be completely truthful, allows you and others to fully explore your thoughts, your beliefs and exposes you to the feedback that is essential for your learning.
Being TRUTHFUL, especially about what you eat, your eating behavior and your weaknesses will lead to awareness, rapid rate of improvement and movement toward what you wanted — to lose weight, to feel fantastic and to live a happy live full of energy and zest.
P.S. If you care about health and the truth and you find our content useful and helpful, be sure to subscribe and share them.
Thank You !
Dr. J.A. and the HealthJade Team